If you love world-class craft beer and woodfired pizzas, make Sir Thomas Brewing Co your next destination. Inspired by the father of Pringle Bay, explorer and sailing legend, they like to keep things simple. Because like the open seas, life can get a little rough at times. Luckily, you can always come and settle down with a pint of the good stuff, a delicious pizza, and say cheers to life with family and friends.
Sir Thomas Brewing Co. was founded in 2013 by 2 long-time friends after an epiphany during a surf session in the seawaters of Pringle Bay. Soon after, the dream developed into a profession and full time craft brewery.
As the idea originated in the small holiday town of Pringle Bay, it was only fitting to name the brewery after the father of Pringle Bay, Royal Navy Commander-in-chief of the British navy, Sir Thomas Pringle. Since then the brewery has been taken over from them and the quest to brew real beer from real ingredients in the Cape Winelands is still being realised.
Find them at Summerhill Farm, R44, Stellenbosch
- Meet our Merchant: JARRYDS CBDSeptember 13, 2017
- Meet our Merchant: Blom Plek – Premium Lifestyle LoungeAugust 4, 2017
- Meet our Merchant: Flamebro’s Port ElizabethJuly 25, 2017
- Meet our Merchant: Plan B DesserteryJuly 19, 2017
- Meet our Merchant: Sir Thomas Brewing CoJuly 19, 2017